Enterprise Content Management System
Websites are no longer just a collection of a few static HTML pages. They have become more critical and complex with hundreds and thousands of dynamic pages with content of different formats, styles and languages. To manage these websites, a robust scalable and user-friendly Content Management System (CMS) is essential.
The CMS that you choose can really make a difference in how much time you spend updating and maintaining the website. AEL Data has extensive experience in developing, customizing and maintaining Enterprise Content Management Systems of different platforms and frameworks such as core PHP, Java, ASP.NET, Joomla, Liferay, Drupal, Wordpress and Plone. A simple User Interface allows for most novices to add, edit and remove content from the Website.
Our solutions are not just limited to meeting the current requirements but also address the future needs of our clients. While developing or customizing a content management system, we give utmost importance to the following parameters:
- Visually appealing aesthetic look and feel
- User-friendly interface
- Easy management of content without directly accessing source code
- Maximum flexibility for future upgrades and expansion
- Safety and security of system and content
- Support for SEO and Google Analytics
- Multi-browser support with W3C/XHTML compliance
- Quick and easy to load and operate