All the information and content available on the AEL Data services and websites are owned by or licensed to AEL Data. AEL Data and its licensors retain all proprietary rights to the content and information available in AEL Data services and websites.
Personal Information and Privacy
Restriction of Use
In addition to all other terms and conditions of this Agreement, as a user you may not:
- Use AEL Data services and websites for any purpose that is prohibited by any law or regulation, or to facilitate the violation of any law or regulation;
- Use or attempt to use any "deep-link," "scraper," "robot," "bot," "spider," "data mining," "computer code" or any other automated device, program, tool, algorithm, process or methodology or manual process having similar processes or functionality, to access, acquire, copy, or monitor any data or content found on or accessed through AEL Data services and websites without the prior express written consent of AEL Data;
- Obtain or attempt to obtain through any means any materials or information on AEL Data services and websites that have not been intentionally made publicly available on the services and websites;
- Violate any measure employed to limit or prevent access to AEL Data services and websites, or their content;
- Violate the security of AEL Data services and websites or attempt to gain unauthorized access to data, materials, information, computer systems or networks connected to any server of AEL Data services and websites, through hacking, password mining or any other means;
- Interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of AEL Data services and websites or any activities conducted on or through the services and websites, including accessing any data, content or other information prior to the time that it is intended to be available to the public on AEL Data services and websites;
- Take or attempt any action that, in the sole discretion of AEL Data, imposes or may impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load or burden on AEL Data services and websites or the infrastructure of AEL Data services and websites.
Disclaimer Of Warranties And Liability
You expressly understand and agree that the use of AEL Data websites is at your sole risk. AEL Data expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. AEL Data makes no warranty that the websites will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or virus free. Use of any material downloaded or obtained through the use of the websites shall be at your own discretion and risk, and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system, mobile telephone, wireless device or data that results from the download of any such material.
AEL Data makes no guarantees or warranties as to the accuracy or completeness of or results to be obtained from accessing and using the AEL Data websites. Neither AEL Data nor its affiliates shall be liable to any user or anyone else for any inaccuracy, error or omission, regardless of cause, in the AEL Data websites or for any damages resulting there from.
AEL Data may modify the Terms upon notice to you at any time. You will be provided notice of any such modification by electronic mail or by publishing the changes on the website http://aeldata.com/index.php/terms-of-use.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless AEL Data, its officers, directors, employees, suppliers, and affiliates, from and against any losses, damages, fines and expenses (including attorney's fees and costs) arising out of or relating to any claims that you have used the websites in violation of another party's rights, in violation of any law, in violations of any provisions of the Terms, or any other claim related to your use of the services and websites.